Gamers Outreach Foundation
Gamers Outreach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which provides recreation to children in hospitals through the power of video games and the gaming community. Hospitalization can often be a lonely, isolating, and scary experience for young people. We ease those burdens by providing equipment, technology, and software that help kids cope with long-term treatment.
EIN: 260321174Milan, MI50 FavoritesCharity Id: 75242
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Gamers Outreach Foundation
10 items that benefit this charity
- NextEngine 3D Scanner HD (2020i)$1,199.99
- Dell KB212-B Full Size QWERTY Keyboard$30.00
- Lot of 40 Fendi Graffetta - Ornate Designer Paper Clips$4,000.00
- Samsung Notebook Odyssey 15.6in. (1TB + 256GB, Intel Core i7 7th Gen., 3.8GHz, …$695.00
- Nintendo GameCube SUPER SMASH BROS. Melee. & Mario Golf -Manuals Booklet Only.$7.003 bids
- 1987 (Blu-ray Disc, 2014, Canadian) French Movie BRAND NEW SEALED$4.50
- LEGO DC SuperHero Girls Brain Drain DVD Video-Animated Original Story-NEW/Sealed$4.50
- Tag Team Wrestling (Nintendo Entertainment System, 1986) NES Video Game$14.99
- VITABRACE HIGH PERFORMANCE GAMER WRISTBAND$29.99
- Fendi Graffetta - Ornate Designer Paper Clips$124.99