Sturgis Library is a 501C3 nonprofit public library and research archive located in Barnstable Village, on Cape Cod. We are housed in the oldest library building in the United States, originally built in 1644 as a meetinghouse. We provide services to over 65,000 users yearly and welcome visitors from around the world who come to research their Cape Cod genealogy, history, and the maritime trades.
EIN: 042318944Barnstable, MA3 FavoritesCharity Id: 15760PayPal Giving Fund Id: 9979
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Sturgis Library
13 items that benefit this charity
- Original Book Plates Ellen Terry, Edith Craig, and Edward Gordon Craig Theater$55.000 bids
- Color Photo Post Card Lothrop Bible Sturgis Library, Barnstable, Massachusetts$4.00
- Color Photo Post Card Lothrop Room at Sturgis Library, Barnstable, Massachusetts$4.00
- Color Photo Post Card Attic Doors at Sturgis Library, Barnstable, Massachusetts$4.00
- Retro Cape Cod Auto Map Postcard Color$4.00
- Retro Cape Cod Map Postcard Color$4.00
- Mug Sturgis Library Barnstable Village Massachusetts Cape Cod 16 oz.$8.00
- Mug Sturgis Library Barnstable Village Massachusetts Cape Cod 16 oz.$12.00
- Sometimes You Just Need To Move Across the Ocean John Lothrop Lothropp Lathop$15.00
- A New Home in Mattakeese Guide to Reverend John Lothropp's Barnstable 2nd. ed.$18.00
- Barnstable Village Coloring Book by Elizabeth Mumford First edition$15.00
- John Lothrop In Barnstable Sturgis Library 2nd edition 2011$18.00
- A Most Remarkable Enterprise : Lectures on the Northwest Coast Trade and...$25.00