The Tibet Fund’s mission is to preserve the distinct cultural and national identity of the Tibetan people. Since 1981, primary funding organization for health care, education, refugee rehabilitation, religious and cultural preservation, elder care, community and economic development, serving hundreds of thousands of Tibetan refugees living in India and Nepal.
EIN: 133115145new York, NY16 FavoritesCharity Id: 109768
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Tibet Fund
5 items that benefit this charity
- The Liberation Trilogy Ser.: An Army at Dawn : The War in North Africa,...$4.00
- ANTONIO PINEDA AMETHYST Very RARE VINTAGE sterling Silver Bracelet$2,016.00
- RAISE HIGH THE ROOF BEAM, CARPENTERS & SEYMOUR*J.D. Salinger$6.25
- Pendant Tibetan Silver Vintage New Moon Artisan made Nepal$22.89
- Handmade Nepali Brass Wrapped Conch Shell Bead$10.38