Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center
Established in 1997, Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) is an internationally recognized nonprofit organization dedicated to autism research, education, evidence-based treatment, and community outreach. We are one of the only autism organizations in the world that provides a lifetime of services for individuals and their families while also conducting cutting edge research. Our mission is to advance research and provide a lifetime of support for individuals with autism and their families.
EIN: 311496646PHOENIX, AZ4 FavoritesCharity Id: 1588056
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.- Opens charity seller help
eBay Sales for Charity: Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center
5 items that benefit this charity
- Creative Bath Products All That Jazz Retro Starburst Fabric Shower Curtain T1$17.99
- Sorensen 1978 Niehoff 1979 Magnition Tune-Up Specs Manual Cars Trucks Tractor T2$17.95
- Chevron Gas & Oil dealer/driver patch 1-5/8 X 4-1/2 #6 T2$9.95
- 1970-1996 LINCOLN REAR-WHEEL DRIVE MODELS AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR MANUAL HAYNES T2$11.49
- Tallit Talis Prayer Shawl Blue White Made in Tel Aviv Jaffa district C3$34.99