CHILL INSPIRES YOUTH TO OVERCOME CHALLENGES THROUGH BOARDSPORTS. Chill is a positive youth development program where boardsports become a vehicle for empowerment. Chill has served more than 30,000 young people since the program began, working with approximately 3,000 youth annually. We work with social service agencies, mental health agencies, foster care programs, juvenile justice programs, and schools in local communities to select youth participants. Everything is provided to the youth at no cost.
EIN: 030353892Burlington, VT18 Favorite(s)Charity Id: 194481PayPal Giving Fund Id: 1348233
Learn More- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.
Learn More- Opens a charity's paypal page.
Make a Donation
Give with PayPal in support of this charity.
Learn More- Opens charity seller help
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.
eBay Sales for Charity: Chill Foundation
6 item(s) that benefit this charity
- SESSIONS Snowboard Clothing Aaron Vincent Autographed poster 1994 for charity$16.66
- MORROW Snowboards ROB MORROW Autographed poster circa 1994 100% for charity$26.66
- GNU Snowboards Catalog BARRETT CHRISTY AUTOGRAPHED poster circa 1993 for charity$26.66
- VOLCOM Mike Peterson Skateboarding Autographed POSTER Stone Tour 2001$9.66
- Gnu Dumb People Buy Dumb Snowboards Catalog Autographed Todd Schlosser POSTER$16.66
- ESTE Tim Braunch Autographed SESSIONS Skateboard Clothing Vinyl BANNER circa 98$166.66