Teen Cancer America
Our mission is to improve the experience, outcomes and survival of teens and young adults with cancer by providing facilities and programs designed especially for them in hospitals throughout the USA. Founded by rock and roll legends Roger Daltrey and Pete Townshend of The Who TCA is a change agent improving the lives of young people with cancer. Through Teen Cancer America, we can HEAL, SUPPORT, and TRANSFORM lives. Together, we can EMPOWER THE FUTURE!
EIN: 460825676Los Angeles, CA28 Favorite(s)Charity Id: 76991
Learn More- Click to learn more about selling for a charity.
Sell for Charity
Everyone benefits when you sell for charity on eBay.
Learn More- Opens charity seller help
Become a Direct Seller
For sellers who are employed by or authorized to sell on behalf of a charity.
eBay Sales for Charity: Teen Cancer America
5 item(s) that benefit this charity
- ROLLING STONES Keith Richards Guitar Pick Original 2016-Rare- 100% to Charity$40.00
- Derek St. Holmes guitar pick-2022 --100% to Charity--Teen Cancer America$12.00
- Babe Ruth Beckett 2011 Gold Canary Diamond 1/1 Beckett 9.5$400,000.00
- The Who-Pete Townshend- Alan Rogan Memorial pick-100% donated to charity$35.00
- 1970 Sport Annual Baseball magazine Cleon Jones, New York Mets Willie Mays GOOD$24.99